Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Books, Books and more books.

Books are a huge part of my life, I've grown up loving them, I constantly have a full library card (as it's such a wonderful way of seeing if books you're interested in are as good as they sound, so you can go and buy them!) and they also help me with my writing.
Some books that I think you should absolutely read are (And I'll most definitely (well I hope to) be writing reviews for them all in the future) :

The Giver by Lois Lowrey.
Inkworld trilogy by Cornelia Funke.
Love, Aubrey by Suzanne Lafleur.
Reckless by Cornelia Funke.
The Keepers: Museum of Thieves by Lian Tanner.
Flyaway by Lucy Christopher.
Running Wild by Michael Morpurgo.
The Loblolly Boy by James Norcliffe.
Chasing Odysseus by S.D. Gentill.
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.
Far Flung adventures by Paul Stewert and Chris Riddell.
Howls Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.

There are just so many amazingly brilliant books just waiting to be read out there, just waiting to be loved and treasured, just waiting for you; all of you!

So now that I've given myself the task of writing reviews for all these books (and more besides) I'll have to start ASAP!
And if any of you know of a particularly amazing book that you think I should read and then review, I'm, as always, super happy to have your suggestions! Just comment on this post, or any of the others.

Thanks and keep writing,
Romi.xoxo

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment.
    i'd recomend patrick ness' the knife of never letting go, chrestomanci series be diana wynne jones, anything by brigid lowry and tomorrow when the war began by john marsden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x