Monday, November 22, 2010

Books...

Books are a huge part of my life, I don't think I could really write without having read books, they are constantly inspiring me and I always love the feel of sinking into a new story, finding a new author and mostly the feel of being part of a book.
I have lots of books, I love saving up and buying a new one, and the library is fantastic because they constantly have new arrivals and I have found HEAPS of new books and authors that I love through it!
I am currently reading a pre-release copy of Chasing Odysseus by S.D. Gentill, it has an awesome cover, sort of watercolour and very appealing.
I wasn't sure if it would be my type of thing but each chapter draws me in and I am just loving the story, when it comes out next year (Feb I think) I really recommend getting it out and reading it, it might just surprise you!
It's a bit hard to describe but the general outline is it's kind of based off The Odyssey by the mysterious Homer and is about (so far, I'm not all that far into it) some herders who are misjudged after saving the townspeople, they are called traitors and some have faced death.

That's all I'm saying about it, but I really recommend trying it!

And you can get to S.D's website Here to find out more about her and her books

Keep Reading and Writing,
Romi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x