Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is it just me or is everyone excited about christmas???

Today I am going into town to buy christmas cards, I'm so excited! The thought of christmas always gets my excitedness awake...?
Well anyway, I'm really excited!
I just love christmas, it's my sisters daughters first christmas, it's my 14th (I think, I'm not really that great at maths), I love writing cards, sending cards and gifts, getting up early on christmas morning, going out to see the lights... oh how lovely christmas is!
And all that wrapping paper! A perfect chance for some Recycling!
Well I guess I just wanted to pass some of my excitedness onto you, who ever You are, I wish everyone who has ever looked at my page and those who have not a Very Merry Christmas!

Keep writing over the holidays,
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x