Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some Writing about my Writing!

I haven't actually really written about my writing on my blog, so I've debated on between what to post and decided to do this one first!
Well, I have written quite a few stories, my first one was about a girl who is actually a princess and goes on a quest, along the way she gets a pair of her own wings; sadly this story got lost on my old computer (and it was REALLY old) so I no longer have it, well I do have it, but only in my mind.
I do think I should re write it, that would be fun!
My other first story (that I still have) is about two best friends (unlikely best friends) and it is about how they help each other and live together; I wrote it about a year ago... or was it two?
There are heaps more I could tell you about but the last one for now is a series I'm currently writing, it's about a girl who she keeps a diary and writes about her writing, life, family and general stuff she does!
I'm up to book 4 I think, and I'm really keen to get them published, that would be utterly amazing!
(It's quite funny, I tried to underline do in this post and then I couldn't get the underline off! I finally worked it out just before my sister came to the rescue and thus decided not to worry about underline, and now it just came back! The attack of the underline!! Oh, how funny I am!)

Well I'll end this post here and go write another!

Lovingly,
Romi.xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Romi! Welcome to blogging. It looks like you're off to a great start, and I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you. I'm also looking forward to seeing you published, so good luck!
    I'm off to follow you now...
    Happy reading,
    Tina @ Book Couture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x