Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flyaway by Lucy Christopher...

Synopsis: A story about a girl who faces hardships and tries to overcome them with the help of a wryly charming boy and a flock of swans.



What I thought:
I loved Flyaway, it's got quite short and easy chapters, it's full of sadness and feeling and it's wonderfully written.
Every chapter pulls you right in and I really felt like I was always with Isla, helping her along the way; it is just a fantastic book!

Keep your writing and reading up,
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x