Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones...

Synopsis:
A young lady, Sophie Hatter, is turned into an old woman with a strange spell. A mysterious magician who is a little bizzare, quite charming and also rather annoying, finds her as the addition to his magic castle, and soon, with the help of a firey-fire demon called Calcifer, the adventure really begins.


What I thought:
I read the book after watching the amazing anime film version (which you must see as it is amazingly amazing!) and I was amazed at how different it was from the film, they are both just extraordinary!
Howl is very vain in both versions, more so in the book I think and it is amazing how different the story's are! And it is also in a series! Book 2 is called Castle in the Air and Book 3 is House of Many ways, they all have Howl and Sophie in them, but the 2&3 they aren't just about them, the story goes on to others! And all are well worth reading!

How are your holidays going? What are you most excitable about for next year?
Keep reading and Writing!
Romi.xxx
And guess what? I've started a new story! It's about a fox and a teenager girl, their relationship; how they are friends! I love writing it!
R.xxx

1 comment:

  1. diana wynne jones is great, her chrestomanci series is the best. i've reread them so many times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.