Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life on the Refrigerator door...


What I thought:
I read Life on the Refrigerator door in one day, after reading The worst thing she ever did (also by Kuipers) I was really eager to read some more of her work, this book was similar in some ways, but completely different in others, it made me feel like I really needed to grab life and enjoy every second of it! An amazingly powerful book of notes, that make you want to cry, shake your head and do something.
Alice's style of writing and getting the point through is just gob smackingly amazing!

Also by Alice:
The worst thing she ever did (Lost for words is it's U.S title.).


Thanks for coming by and keep writing;
Romi.x

1 comment:

  1. cool, in feeling sorry for celia by jaclyn moriarty elizabeth and her mum communicate by notes on the fridge door. they were quite funny, thought sort of worrying that it was all we knew about her mum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x