Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur review...


What I thought:
I got this book a few years ago as a proof copy to review for a local bookshop and after reading the first few pages I couldn't go on to another book until I had finished it.
It has such a real sense to it, such a raw truth about life and how it effects people.
It made me want to cry at some bits, and at others I felt like I could smile all day.
After I finished it I went back and read some bits of it again, I wished it could go on forever!

1 comment:

  1. i keep meaning to read this. i ansolutly adore the cover aswell. thou i'm not supposed to judge books based in tht.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x