Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry C... oh isn't my short hand amazing?

I am just writing a super dooper quick post, though I doubt it will be by the time I'm done!
Well Merry Christmas and have a hippity happity hoppity new year! I'm going away for a bit, so lots of reading and writing and relaxing! And also blogging to all of you; I won't forget, promise!
Merry Christmas! And thank you all so very much for coming and reading my posts and commenting; I love hearing from you! And looking at my stats is always so nice, seeing where all of you are from! All over the World!
Well have a wonderous christmas; comment and tell me all about it!
Lovingly,
Romi.xxxxxxxxoooooooo (kisses and cuddles forever!)
P.S. I recently looked at a blog that I follow and it had this awesome list of words the author loves and would love to say more, so I hope you don't mind Hills and Corkscrews, but I'm going to do the same as it's such a fantasticly awesome idea!

Ok;

Nifty.
Super.
Superb.
Popkin.
Sweet.
Lovely.
Brilliant.
Lark.
Toodles/Toodle-oo.
Ladida.
Yay!
Hello!
Hullo! (Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie sounding!)
What a bunch! (Funnily)
Funnily.
Loopkin. (No idea what that means!)
Lake.
Love.
Happiness.
Fantasiclally.
Loon.
Sorry. (It can be used in so many ways...)
Mystical.
Quote on Quote.
Animal.
Creature.
Forest.


Well that is all! What words do you all love?
Have a bril, yet another cool word, christmas and new year! Keep your reading and writing up!
Love, yet again, Romi.xxooxxoo

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas and a bloggy new year to you too.
    enjoy your holiday and thanks for being a great commenter/blogger.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, and I love your list! "Mystical" and "Toodles" are two of my favorite.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.