Sunday, December 19, 2010

My 2011 booklist...

I have decided to make a long list of books that I want to read in 2011, I can't wait to start! But I won't just be reading these books, there will be heaps of library ones, new releases ect. but I wanted to have a list of some I know about!
Ok, here we go! (Oh, and this is not in any order either)

The Odyssey by Homer. (I wonder who Homer was...)

Mary Poppins by P. L. Travers.

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

A Midsummer Nights Dream by William Shakespeare.

Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.

The Hollow Tree by Jacob G. Rosenberg.

The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde.

A series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket.

Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.

The Call of the Wild by Jack London.

White Fang by Jack London.

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

Matched by Ally Condie.

The City of Lies by Lian Tanner.

Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgern.

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith (She also wrote 101 Dalmations!)

The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend.

Number the Start by Lois Lowrey.

Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.

Hunch Back of Notre Dam by Victor Hugo.

The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams.

Tales from the Arabian Nights (Various authors)

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.

The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Vern.

The Tale of Desperaux by Kate DiCamillo.

A Room With A View by E. M. Forester.

Clarice Bean Don't Look Now by Lauren Child.

Amelia Dee and The Peacock Lamp by Odo Hirsch.

A Song For Summer by Eva Ibbotson.

Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield.


Ok, Well I may add a few more here and there through 2011, but that is my list!


Well I hope you like it!
Love,
Romi.x
Oh, and I finished Pride and Prejudice! It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x