Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review of Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and MArgaret Stohl.

Synopsis:

Ethan Wate has lived in Gailtin all of his life, nothing ever changes, he's on the basketball team, he hangs out with the cool people and he doesn't want anything more but to have his mother back again; that is, until Lena turns up.
She is an outsider, a stranger in the town and worst of all, Macon Ravenwood's (the town's recluse) niece... that and Ethan has been dreaming about her for the past months, dreams that are more real than life, dreams of him not being able to hold on, dreams that smell of Lemons and Rosemary and dreams that are freaky as whenever he wakes from one, he is covered in mud.


What happens when the girl of your dreams (literally) is a bit gothic, not in the popular girls good book and you seem to be falling for her?
I guess you'll have to wait and find out!



What I thought:

Beautiful Creatures is by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl; I got it as a thank you for signing up to Between the Lines and I finally got had a space in my pile of books to see what I thought of it.
I wasn't sure if it would be my type of book, I guess I thought it might be a bit too romancey and just not my type of thing; but it surprised me, yes I thought it had a little Bit too much kissing, not over the top but some bits could've been left out in my mind, but I really liked it! I thought it was very well written, the storyline was really intriguing and I just enjoyed reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x