Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is what four authors are most looking forward to....

I sent email's to a couple of authors asking "What are you most excited about for christmas?"; these are there reply's:


"I'm most excited about about doing nothing but eating and lazing and
smiling all day!"



Was Lucy Christopher, author of Stolen and Flyaway






"Hm, difficult question. I don't do much at Christmas. I guess what I like most is the long slow days and the holiday feel. Oh yes, and I REALLY like Christmas carols!"


Was Lian Tanner's answer.




For Christmas I am most excited to give presents...I got everyone in my family some great presents and I can't wait to see them open them!
Was Suzanne LaFleur's answer.



Everything, I adore Christmas and this year my family is all dressing up on Christmas Eve in a type of formal, formal from any era, I have an awesome vintage dress! I can't wait to wear it! And also opening/giving presents, the holidays; everything!!!


Was MY answer!



What about you? Please let me know!
Write away!
Romi.xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Romi! I'm most excited about having my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents over for Christmas Eve. And for presents, of course! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to seeing my baby cousin and seeing if people like the presents i've gotten them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to pancakes for breakfast and then off to the beach, playing some board games and reading a bit. Can't wait to watch my kids open their presents!

    This was a really cool post.

    For some reason blogger isn't letting me follow right now ~ but I'll be back!

    Have a great Christmas!

    Oh ~ and Good Oil is fantastic, but upper YA with a bit of swearing and a few reference to sex :)

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x