Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Orang-Utan!

I've officially adopted an Orang-Utan! Her name is Beda and she lives at a place in Indonesia where she is lovingly looked after; she sounds like the dearest little thing, so sweet and funny and she looks just adorable! I'm so so so very happy about adopting her, I think it's been something I've wanted to do for quite a while but this last year I've become more personally involved in protecting animals and nature...
I don't know why Beda stood out to me, but I just adore her!

Here is a link to the Meet the Orang-Utans page, there you'll be able to read about all the others up for adoption!


Well, I suppose I shall finish here,
Let me know what you think!
Romi.xxx P.S. I've been writing like quite a mad thing, so my Fox tale (I was only working on that) is going smashingly!

1 comment:

  1. that is amazing, congratulations. she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x