Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunshine by Norma Klein and Love Story by Erich Segal reviews...

Firstly, before I begin, this is a special review, I have decided to do a joint review of two very amazing and rather old books that I feel sure should be widely read and so I want to get the news of them out to you out there!



What I thought:
They are both brilliant books and I am so so very glad that I read them because I think they are the sort of book that needs to be read by as many people as possible.
The story may not be happy or pleasant at all times they are so truthful, so real...
Both films have been made into films and in Sunshine Kate mentions seeing Love Story and how angry it made her feel, because it was so unreal to how she was feeling...
I really liked both of these books, though I dearly wish that Sunshine was, like Love Story, just a novel and not true.


Keep reading and writing and believing;
Lovingly,
Romi.x
P.S. I just finished Bedknob and Broomstick! It was a terrific book, let me tell you!
R.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.