Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things I love... a list! YAY!

Ok, this is a sort of list of things I love- sort of because I will probably most likely (a new word! PML!) think of heaps more later, so Probably most likely is a good thing for me to put down!

*My family.

*Beda, the orang-utan I adopted.

*Writing.

*Cooking.

*Reading.

*Swimming.

*Being Happy.

*My blog.

*Everyone who reads my blog. ( :

*Inspiration.

*Music.

*Camping at home- we're doing it this weekend!

*Grand movies.

*Animals.

*Nature.

*Books.

*Creativity.

*Eco stuff.

*Vintage stuff.

*My pen pals.

*Originality.

*A new thought.

*A new story.

*Thoughtful art.

*Rainforests.

*The thought of helping animals.

*Having my novels published.

*Taylor Swift's music.

*Dappled light.

*Recycling.

*Talking.

*Old fashioned words.

*Cool words.

*Mail.

*BBC Masterpieces.

*Pretty unusual pictures.

*My Life.

*My characters.

*Things that make me happy.

*Vintage bathing suits.


There, nice and lengthy!

Romi.xxx READ AND WRITE...DON'T FORGET!

1 comment:

  1. that is a great list. can you give me an example of a grand movie?
    i have vintage style bathers, i love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x