Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busyness is actually emanating from me and my surroundings! What a to-do! Golly Gosh!

I'm just so absolutely busy at the moment, so busy in fact, that I just had to Tell you all!
I knew you would appreciate it immensely!
Well, here are the reasons for my utter busyness-

1. I have just started back at my school work, which seems so busy now that I don't have the whole day basically free-but I am glad to get back to it too!

2. I am going to be writing an article for Good Reading magazine...that will be published in GR magazine and the YA version- Spine Out! I am so utterly overwhelmed about it! So you must buy the GR magazine when it comes out, ok? Please! ( :

3. I feel totally overwhelmed with my writing at the moment on top of everything else.

4. I need to put one of my stories onto the computer so I can enter the Text Prize- it's the story about the girl who is involved in mystery, though I will most likely also have to get the word count up to 25,000 in time to enter!

5. I don't want to stop blogging or not write for ages...I hope never to.

And I am slightly worried that I will run out of time for reading and doing everything else, but I think it will all be fine once I start on the GR thing and get the beginning of my story onto the computer...hopefully.


Well, I best be off so I don't get behind for the day (though everyone who knows me personally will know that I never get behind, I'm quite particular about keeping up with everything!)
Love,
Romi.xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Sounds like an amazing time right now. I hope the good times and inspiration keep coming your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm like that, i just have lots of stuff do to and end up doing none of it.
    can you do a post with all the book covers in your poll so we can compare and vote? i know i'm being lazy, but it would be easy to have them all in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x