Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello Ello!

Hello-oo! I haven't posted as a written thing about me for an age, so I thought I would write a little bit! YAY! (I do enjoy saying yay! YAY)

Well I haven't been writing all that much lately, which is just awful, but I have officially finished my GR article and so it is now ready to be sent to the editor, and I've started transcribing my novel about the spy girl (not Prunella mind you) onto the computer for the Text Publishing competition! and I am very excited about that! Though I'll prolly have to add about 12,000 words to it, which may be hard, but I'm sure I'll be fine!
So I'm adding that onto the computer and revising it when I'm not doing other stuff-revising by hand of course- and I've been reading a tonne! I'm currently reading The Swiss Family Robinson, which is rather good!

Beware, I have a lot of Q&A's coming up for you! Make sure you let me know what you think about them! I love hearing what you all think!
And woo-hoo! It's my 15th birthday in 13 days! (I.E.the 13th) I'm so super excited! I'll be 15!

Well Toodles,
Romi.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest; it looks pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember enjoying Swiss Family Robinson as a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x