Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update so everyone doesn't think I've left you, which I haven't, of course.

Hi!
I finished My family and other animals, it is my favourite book in the world, which seems starnge because I love so manny, but when I finished it I felt so nice, so accordingly I'm reading the sequel now! Which seems just as good! And as well, I have decided to go to Corfu when I'm older, I'll b lliving there for a few years I think! It'll be just lovely!
Doesn't it look just amazingly magnificent! I'll be living their  with my Greyhound, I'm really looking forward to it!

Well I have to go in a second so I'll just say that I think I've finished one story and the rest is going really splendidly!
Toodles Poppies!
Romi.x

2 comments:

  1. those are lovely pics, especially the last one. i hadn't realised how massive the rocks were until i noticd the boat, its a very clever picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos! They make me want to visit (I could use a break from the Colorado winter here in the US). Sorry to hear you won't be able to enter the Jane Austen contest, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x