Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Diana,

To commemorate the wonderful life Diana Wynne Jones lead and left on the 26th of March 2010, I have decided to write her a letter.


Dear Diana,

You are wonderful, you inspire millions of people worldwide by your imagination and dedication to books.
Without you, would anyone have ever dreamt of someone like Howl, Cal, Sophie and the Castle? Would anyone have thought of anything at all like it?
I don't believe so.
You are one of a kind.
You inspired me.
Thank you Diana.

Love,
Romi.x
P.S. I will always be your very faithful reader, because your characters changed me.

Thank you Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x