Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott review...

What I thought:
Quite simply it was amazing, inspiring, fun, full of dreams, laughter, saddness and other things that I've mentioned and more besides.
It is truly and simply inspiring and is a book like no other, nothing compares to the style it was written in, the thought of each character, their hopes and little sorrows.
The fact they they hold together and never give up (not for long at any point, anyhow) is simply amazing.
I love the March sisters for evermore.

Romi.x

3 comments:

  1. Great review! ♥
    I have never got round to reading Little Women yet, though I've been wanting to for ages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it so much. I LOVED it. I remember bawling in my room when Beth died...and personally, I was mad that Teddy ended up with Amy March (he and Jo were perfect), but I got over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my personal favourite books ... Not just because there is a girl called Amy! Hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x