Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Sorry...

I'm awfully sorry for the huge LACK of posting recently from moi, but I can assure you it was not due to my lack of interest.
I've been super dooper busy recently and have had a probable minor case of bloggers block, but I'll be back in action soon- ok?
And it's quite possible that something super exciting will come with my being back online and writing again; who likes compo's?? (Being competitions with books)?? ME! And seeing as it's my birthday on Sunday-yes, this sunday, the 13th of this week!!! I'll be fifteen (15!!!!) YAY! I'm so excited!!!! I'll do a post showing me as the 15 year old; but for now, I have to settle with going to the orthodontist, yay (see my utter excitement, with capitals and !!!marks? yay

Lovingly your buddy for books,
Romioskipolis.xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. i always get bloggers block and forget to post, don't worry about it. :)
    thanks for your advice. i'm not really going to take it, because i feel our situations are quite different. i think i just needed to write it all out.
    all that happened was that we moved to different schools and drifted apart because we never saw each other. then he got a facebook account last year and made th mistake of jumping straight in and thinking things would be exactly the same. and then i overreacted and swore to myself i would stop embarrasing myself by never talking to him. see, nothing really bad happened. i think if i just comment occasionally or chat one friday night it could be nice. i'd like to see if we still had the same sense of humour.
    thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x