Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Word count is almost there!

I just wanted to update you on the word count status; I'm upto 20,000 words and am thrilled, as 25,000 is the minimum! I'm so happy! Yay! Yippie!
Now, before I go out to commence writing again, I thought I'd spread the word; I've officially finished the Odyssey! by the time I got back into it, I mostly really enjoyed it, which is grand!
So now, I'm reading The Garden of the Gods, the third and final instalment in the Corfu (G.Durrell) trilogy!
It's all mine and has such a fantastical fabnostic cover, I think it's called Cover Love what I'm feeling right now for that cover, it's pretty amazing! I love it!

Ooh I love it!
Now, back to writing!
Love lots,
Keep reading and writing,
Romi.xxx

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! that is amazing, i wish i had that kind of dedication. when's the deadline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting to 20,000! Thanks for showing that cover--it's beautiful and I hadn't heard of the trilogy. It's being put on my TBR list (I love island stories!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I saw your comment on my "Liquid summer giveaway." Actually, it isn't my giveaway. I just couldn't seem to get the link to the other blog in my post. I'll add it to my next one. All the instructions are on there, so I'll allow the creator to explain it :)
    But, I'm really glad you commented with your answers. i have to agree with most of them. :)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x