Saturday, May 28, 2011

Competition! And you can win an awesome quote and picture book!

Hello,

I've got an awesome competition for you here! How exciting! Up for grabs is the truly awesome book Nest Eggs by Kate Knapp, which is an amazingly beautiful book filled with quotes and lovely pictures! (I got a copy for my birthday, if you remember.)


Kate very kindly agreed to donate a copy and one of you out there will be reading it soon! It's so hard to describe, it's simply magnificent and so uplifting... if you're unhappy or sad or feeling like you need some awesome filled quotes to uplift you, then you have to have to enter this here competition! YAY!

Well, to enter you have to:
Comment on this post and tell me WHY YOU WANT TO READ THIS AMAZING BOOK!!!
And make sure you leave your email address (de spamified) so if you're a winner, I can contact you!
It's quite simple and I can't wait to hear your answers!
THIS COMPETITION WILL RUN FOR A WEEK, STARTING TODAY, BEING 28TH OF MAY, AND ENDING ON THE 4TH OF JUNE! (golly, june already?)

Well, have fun and be creative!
Romi.xxx




5 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to read this amazing book because it seems like the type of book that you can just re-read again and again, and it will still make you smile, laugh, cry, feel. The type of book that makes you want to tell everyone about! I would love to win this book as I'm sure I could also use some of the quotes on my own blog :)

    amyforder@hotmail.com

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think this would look spiffy in my new/vintage caravan ... when it gets fixed up... you can come see it then if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely love to read this book because I have a small collection of inspiring books with quotes and such, and I would love to add this book to my collection. I love to pick up one of these books on a day that I am feeling a bit blue or under the weather. They make me feel inspired and a bit happier. :)

    krystal.castell84@gmail.com

    Im a new subscriber and so far I am loving reading all of your posts :)
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read this book because it has a pretty cover and it sounds like an amazing book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love quote books~ they're a perfect way of getting into a thoughtful mood without the demand of reading an entire book. The cover is lovely too! My email is aycockj (at) gmail (dot) com

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.