Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm back!

Hello!
Well, I am back from Cradle Mountain, and it was just awesome! And guesses of guess world what? It snowed last night so it was all snowy! In celebration I did a Vlog! Which will probably take an age to upload, but it's worth it, because it's got snow in it! YAY!
The snow looked so magical that I stayed out on the deckish thing for about 5 minutes talking to myself (ie the video camera) about it.
Bet you're all looking forward to that- sadly I shall have to post it another day as it's not loading... sad.
I hope you enjoy the Video Blog post (when it comes), and the images!

My own watermark! Snowy snow snow.

Me, in coldness of snow.

Me, getting a snowball... in snow.

hedihehe!

*Smiley face*

I did that just for you here.

Little shoes- of my sisters.


Trademark converse.

The next morning.

Rainforest walk.

Aren't my boots smashing?

How very prettyful..

So snowy!


She didn't really like snow.
Much.

WOAH!




And awesomely, when I got back there were books awaiting me in the post! 1 boomerang books critics club book, one proof which I won and one proof which I am reviewing! Can't wait to start! I shall be book posting soon, I forsee! Yippie!
And while I was away, I read a quite unique book by (French) author Delphine De Vigan called No & Me.
You should read it.
Yes you should.
Ought to I suppose.
Lovingly the slightly wet,
Romi.xxx- I shall try to post the vlog soonish.
P.S. I did what I had to do and threw the first snow ball at Edie... I would say that she liked it, only she didn't.
I sort of made her cry... a little.
But I had to give her a snowball! She'll get used to me.
Eventually.
And my snowballs!

2 comments:

  1. Love the snowy wonderland photos and your charming commentary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these photos romi! they are so atmospheric :) also looks FREEZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.