Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meet Otto...

Hello Poppies,

I just wanted to introduce you to Otto.
He's a soft toy made by my sister- she's donated a surprise softie for a competition I'm holding at The Dreamy Tree (go here) and I particularly wanted to introduce you to him because of his love of books!
He adores to read any good book, including Joyce, Homer and Wilde! I am very impressed!

Bike not included.



I adore the monacle!
(Go here for more infomation on Otto and here for more on the other softies available on the etsy store!)

Keep reading Wilde, Homer and Joyce!
Romi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x