Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Little Lord Launtleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett review...



Thank you to my mother for buying me this awesome book! It was brilliant!


What I thought:
Little Lord Fauntleroy was quite remarkable- I didn't know much at all about it and wondered where the big lead up in the story was heading, but I throughly enjoyed reading it!
Cedric and his mother were equally brilliant characters and I loved being friends with them and living in their world for the two days it took me to read, all the characters were one of a kind and wholly unique and un-removable from the story.
The only problem was that I may've rushed it a little because of a slightly stacking up reading pile, so I can't wait to go again into the world of Little Lord Fauntleroy!

Romi.x
(I wrote this months ago!)

2 comments:

  1. Whether you wrote it months ago or just now, I'm so glad you finally posted this -- don't you just love it when your mom buys you a book and you love it? Mine hasn't done that in forever (just because I already buy so many LOL), but this one sounds wonderful! I love that all the characters are one of a kind -- I'm sure I'm going to love them all! ;)

    Thanks for the amazing review, Romi! :) I really like the simple-yet-catching cover for this too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x