Friday, July 15, 2011

The Railway Children by E. Nesbit review...


What I thought:
I enitially read The Railway Children a few years ago, and I bought back one or two memories when I read it this time in a different copy.
I wasn't sure if I was quite ready to read it again, but I was.
I adore Bobbie, Mother, Father, Peter (though he can be tough), Phyllis, the old gentleman, the porter, the station master and I have a fondness that I can't describe of the 'hound in the red gersey'. He's cool.
I would adore to meet Bobbie, she's an inspiration, I love her so much.
If you haven't read The Railway Children yet, please do the honor of reading it, because it is a rightful classic and not to be overlooked, not upon any questionabilitys.

I adore it a lot.

Romi.xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great book~ thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x