Friday, July 1, 2011

The Shadow Thief by Alexandra Adornetto review...





What I thought:

I enitially read The Shadow Thief (and the whole series) when it first came out, but was majorly struggling with finding a book to read and thus decided to read it again.
I wasn't disappointed at all.
The Shadow Thief is a very inspirational read from a young writer and is simply wholly unique and one of a kind!
It's a first novel not to be missed, even if you don't like the sound of it! A novel for many people of many ages.
I adored the names too.


Lovingly,
Romi.xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I Got My Book!!! :) I Will Be Posting On My Blog Some Of My Favorite Quotes :) I Absolutely Love It And I Am Sooo Grateful That You Do Contests And Such :)
    Con Mucho Amor,
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey have you read Alexandra Adornetto's Halo? Is the Shadow Thief better than that? --oh and I love the new layout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was reluctant to read this book, but now it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x