Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Days Like This by Alison Stewart review...




Thank you to Puffin for this review copy!


What I thought:
I was immediately captured by Days Like This, the thoughtfulness of the writing and storyline were fantastic and I was shocked, disgusted and devistated all together by what happened in this future Sydney.
The possibilitys of the story made me think and I am still thinking about what the effects of things we do may just have... I'm thinking of the world even more.
It was a brilliant and eye opening story that I will never forget... and it was incredibly sad too.


Romi.x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review~ sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x