Monday, August 29, 2011

The End of Everything by Megan Abbott review...


Thank you to Macmillan for this review copy!


What I thought:
To read a book in which one of the main characters, or feature of the story, is about a person being abducted, murdered or used, is something you have to be prepaired for and this being my first book about abduction, I don't know if I can say that I was fully prepaired.

The End of Everything is a excedingly well written book, the storyline is very well written and has no faults, it is a devistating, tragic, sad and overall powerful book and it will make you watch your every step, every move... it looks on memories to try and help a child in peril and I can't think of anything else to describe it, Powerful is the word.
The End of Everything is a very Deviststing and Powerful book.
One day that very quote will be on the back cover, I declaire it!
It's not a book to read before bed though, because it's a little bit creepyish...

Romi.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've read a book about abduction (though I've read books that have abductions in them). It sounds very sad but I really want to read it now. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x