Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A few Right Thinking Men by Sulari Gentill review...


Thank you to the author for this copy of AFRTM!


What I thought:
A few Right Thinking Men is a simply marvalous book! I loved the time setting and the way people spoke, acted, dressed and were complete nutters.
Rowland is a very loveable character, and I have found myself quite attached to the lot, he and his friends, which makes me look forward to the second book even more excitedly!
It was written all as if it had happened then and there, right while I was reading it and I really liked that... it is a very wonderful Australian set and written novel, a novel for young adults and adults alike and I really think you should all go out and get youselves a copy because it's not to be missed!
Now, onto the second!

Romi.x

3 comments:

  1. I love that you take pics with the books. Cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. It kind of personalizes the reviews in a fun way. :)

    Also, I've awarded you the Liebster blog award (funny name, isn't it) on my blog, so you can find that HERE, and I'm also going to check out the guest post you did on Saturday, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! And I agree~ the photos are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x