Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan review...


Thank you to Macmillan for this review copy! You are awesom!


What I thought:
I wasn't 100 percent sure of Glow, I liked the sound of it, but as with all books, it had the posibility of being a dissapointment.
But I wasn't disappointed. (wow, I found two ways of spelling that in one review!)
In fact, my dear friends, I was very un-disappointed!
It was a very well written, action filled book, with a marvalously written storyline and fantastic characters; there was such feeling to the writing, heart rendering pain transfered though to me and I was very pleased with it!
And the cover, I loved that from the start and only when half way through did I feel the different texture on the different parts- it was awesome!
It is a easy and hard read- easy to go along with and read, but a very sad storyline, especially with all the deaths and seperations of familys...

A fantastical read!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed that contest! How nice of you to send them both a copy! GLOW sounds like an exciting read~ thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet to give two awards. Congrats to the winnners! You get the best books. How do you go about it? Do you contact the publishers directly? I'm getting in book blogging now, and I'd love to hear about how you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Romi! That's so nice of you! :) I'm so excited to read it!

    I think you already have my mailing info from another contest, but I can send you it again if you need me to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x