Friday, August 12, 2011

A New Map of The Universe by Annabel Smith review...




Thank you to the publishers for supplying this review copy!



What I thought:
It didn't take me long to connect with this story, I lived beside the characters and was moved by their hopes and tragidy's.
It was a massively moving story, one of love, missing people, hope, tears, saddness and life.
It is such an incredibly moving and devistating story and had a profound effect on me.
I adored it, I adored it, I adored it.
Please read it- it's amazing and difficult to describe, I want you all to describe it for yourselves, like I am attempting to.

Romi.x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds heartbreaking and lovely at the same time :) Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x