Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can We Save The Tiger? By Martin Jenkins review...


Thank you to Walker Books for this review copy!


What I thought:
Oh I knew this would be a brilliant book, but never did I imagine just how thrilling, devistating and overall "We need you" it would be.
The details, the intrivcate and beautiful pictures, the story and just everything about this story leaves me wanting more, it leaves me wanting to go out and move to Vietnam to help this kind of animal, Tigers, Elephnats... now.
It's the kind of book that could start a revolution, and I wish it would; a revolution of helping creatures great and small, from the Tigers to the Kakapo's and to the very small and endangered Partula Snail.
It is a once in a lifetime book about the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x