Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hungry by Guy Mirabella review....(day 3 of 5 in the days of cooking!)




What I thought:
I lilked the sound of the sweeter items in this cookbook, but didn't find myself drawn to many of the others- it is still a very interesting book, filled with inspiration and interesting recipes, but many of them did not draw me towards them- I found that, though that's what it is supposed to be, it was too muh a resteraunt cookbook, and I didn't feel that many of the things would be things I'd cook on a regular basis.
It is a good book though, very interesting, especially, I am sure, for fans of Mr. Mirabella, but it wasn't a wholly winner for me.
That won't stop me from making a few of the sweeter options though.
Oh no!


Thank you to Macmillan for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x