Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm off to the land of Islands...

Hello,
I'm off to Bruney Island, a four hour car trip away, for a week and have set a few posts for you, but won't be back and properly blogging for a while, as there is no internet connection where we'll be going.
And if there is, I don't mind, because I'm having a break! YAY!
So, my book list is as follows (and also over there--->)
Fantastic Mr Fox. (If I ahven't already finished it)
The Thief Lord.
Mao's Last dancer.
And maybe the Strangers Child if I have room.

I can't wait! And I'm really excited about coming back too, for numerous, and secret at the moment, reasons! Yippie! You can also go t TheDreanyTree, my other blog, if you feel like reading something from me, I'll have some posts over there too!

Have a lovely week and think of me in a treehouse!
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x