Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Keepers: City of Lies by Lian Tanner review...



Thank you to Lian Tanner and Allen & Unwin for this review copy!

What I thought:
I have been egarly anticipating this, book 2 in one of my favourite trilogy's- The Keepers, since I finished the first book, just over a year ago, and when I got it in the post, I was over the stars and sky in joyous joy! And after thrilling over the amazing cover, awesome hardback copy that I got and the throught of once again delving into the land of Jewl and Goldie's life, I just got more excited!
I loved every moment of this book, I finished it in 2 days flat and was exhilarated, thrilled, scared and filled with many more emotions throughout the story, haterid came for some of the very evilist characters and I am already very ready for book 3, especially because of such a cliffhanger ending as it was! Everyone who's read book 1 in this series will know just how amazing an author Lian Tanner (I did a Q&A with her a little while ago here!) is and the way she can so easily wisk a reader away to another land, and anyone who hasn't read this series is very much missing out.
The City of lies is one of my most favourite books of this year, and now I've only got 1 more to read on my booklist, if it'll ever come from the library!

Romi.xxx

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog on mama loves papa! I would love to follow each other, if you like my blog of course ;)

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x