Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tin Toys by Bruce Whatley review...


What I thought:
Neither the story or the pictures in Tin Toys captivated me, not truly- it was an interesting book, but no more than that to me, sadly.
For all the posibilitys that it held and can/does hold for others, I was sadly (I always am sad when I don't fall for a book that I wanted to) disappointed.
I didn't find the magic that I could've, the pictures were unusual but just that, not captivating; and I didn't feel at all for the characters or storyline.... it just wasn't me.

Have you/are you planning to get/read this? What did you think?


Thank you to Random House for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x