Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Veggie Burgers Every Which Way by Lukas Volger review... (day 5 in cooking days!)


What I thought:
I would definitely try most of these veggie burgers, they all sound fantastic and are, of course, the kind of thing that'd I'd love to eat and do love eating! The author, Mr Volger, is very passionate about his veggie burgers, and it does at times feel as if it were a bit of a battle between him and the reader, trying to show them that homemade is best made, which was odd, but it doesn't make the recipes any less amazing! I shall absolutely try them very soon!


Thank you exuberently to Wakefield Press fo this review copy!

1 comment:

  1. i love a good veggie burger!
    nando's used to do really good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x