Monday, October 31, 2011

Counting with Miffy by Dick Bruna review...

Title- Counting with Miffy.
Author- Dick Bruna.
Publish Date- 2007.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Review...

What I thought:
Miffy's priceless; she's just too amazing and a total classic in the childen's book world; I love the fact that through the younger ages there are specified Miffy books- counting for 2/3 year olds (in a board book form to make page turning a fun and no ripping situation) then progressing to the hardback paper books for 5 to 7/8 year olds, which you can then go back and revisit any time you like.
In this awesome counting book, Miffy is just as bright, happy and nice as she's alwasy been- it's a tribute to a long lasting friend, this post, to Miffy.
But I'm crazy too...

Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy.

1 comment:

  1. I love Miffy! If you look on my blog im a HUGE dick bruna fan! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x