Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foxly's Feast by Owen Davey review...

Title- Foxly's Feast.
Author- Owen Davey.
Publish date- 2010.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Review...

What I Thought:
Foxly, well, between you and me, he was a bit scary to start off with and I wasn't too sure of him myself, but he did grow on me.. eventually! I suppose I just had to get to know him, that's all!
It's a very clever story this one, very well written, with lovely homely illustrations and delightful smelling pages, this is a definite one for keeps!

Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x