Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kensuke's Kingdom By Michael Morpurgo review...

Title- Kensuke's Kingdom.
Author- Michael Morpurgo.
Publish date- This new colour edition 2010- first published in 1999.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Review...
Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!


What I thought:
I read Kensuke's Kingdom back in 2007 or 08, just after I was first introduced to Michael Morpurgo's brilliant writing and thus far have only found one book of his that I didn't enjoy; Kensuke's Kingdom is on my top three of his novels and has long been wanting a re-read; I was surprisingly thrilled to get the chance so out of the blue, when I requested it from Hardie Grant Egmont to review.
It took me two days to read and I find that I still love it just as much as I did when I first read it- Michael's writing is so captivating in the sense that he writes about things I'm interested in, adding topics slyly to the stories that you'll later pick up on and want to read about and find out more about; he's such a brilliant writer!
Kensuke's Kingdom is thrilling, heartracing and totally amazing! Definitely read it all and one!


Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x