Monday, October 3, 2011

Little Blue by Gaye Chapman review...



What I thought:
I love Gaye Chapman's writing and illustrating- she's a truly amazing author and Little Blue was simply amazing!
The story is heartfelt and though it's not overly long, it's longer than it is, if that makes sense, if feels as if there is so much more to it than meets the eye, which makes it all the better!
The illustrations, well they are simply amazing and I adore every single one of them- they're brilliant!
Little Blue is a truly magnificent story and I shall heartily enjoy reading it again and again and again- Have you read Little Blue? What did you think of the story?



Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book!! Is it translated in Greek language???????

    I'm following if you can follow me back!
    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com
    Kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!hey! hey! I gave you an award! ;)

    read here:
    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award-7-things-tell-me-about_04.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x