Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo.

Oh NanoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month is upon us tomorrow and after joining into the frey in the last two weeks last year (gosh, such a long time ago it seems)  I was incredibly excited about doing it this year.
I didn't then plan on having started a new project with my writing (after a long absence in writing), having two massive blog competitions on The Dreamy Tree, my other blog, and the fact that I don't write on the computer (and that it's exam month for my brother at collage in a few weeks) is a fairly big point in stopping me, because I have no real way of word counting.
So, until the 29th, I has innerly decided against it this year.
Until the 29th.
When I got the NaNoWriMo email from Lindsay Grant.
And it oh so boosted my moral and now I find myself readying myself for a month of trying to get a 50,000 word novel, whilst juggling the busiest month of blogging I've ever had, only just having got back into writing and still having to do school work. (I'm so happy I'm home educated right now.)
Not to mention reviewing.
And then next month I'm going to be reviewing the books from my booklist.
So I'll be busy here then! Golly.... am I sane to do this?
No... definitely not.
But I shall.
My word count problem is sorted, kind of; when I did my text entry, I wrote almost a full notepad (about A4, lined) and that was 25,000ish.
So I'm going for two.
I know it may seem as if I'm conplaining a bit, but I really am loving this.
As I've many times said, I work best when I'm busy... now I'll see if I can prove it.

Now, to officially set up my NaNoWriMo Profile.
Romi.x

1 comment:

  1. oh, GOOD LUCK with nano! I am sure you will do brilliantly! Hope you have lots of fun with it x Nomes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x