Thursday, October 13, 2011

Paul Thurby's Alphabet review...

Title- Paul Thurby's Alphabet.
Author- Paul Thurby.
Publish Date- 2011.
Publisher- HG. Egmont.

Review...


What I thought:
Ooh, this was such a fun book to look over; I found so many pictures that I loved and it was such a nice change from the everyday alphabet you find and it was all just brilliant for captivating the imagination and mind, in a board book for no ripping of pages and wonderful for teaching new words and remembering/learning new words (when was the last time I used hang?), this is surely my most favourite alphabet book ever.



Thank you to HG Egmont for this review copy!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 reviews. Hadn't heard of this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x