Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ruby Redfort- Look Into my Eyes by Lauren Child Review...

Title- Look into My Eyes.
Series- Ruby Redfort.
Author- Lauren Child.
Publish Date- 1/10/2011.
Publisher- Harper Collins.

Review Time!

What I thought:
Well now, Ruby Redfort, the famed favourite book series of Lauren Child's beloved character Clarice Bean, in book form! What can I say but "It rocked my socks!" Which it did.
Wholeheartedly.
Ruby is American, which is a very big change from Ms. Child's other characters, which are all British, and a change I adored and have fallen entirely for.
This book is vastly different in many ways from Child's other books, not so excitedly over the world as Charlie and Lola and Clarice Bean are, so that made it seem as if it were more of a grown up, higher middle school book, but it's totally loveable and beautiful and I love it.
One downside... the mysterious code... it's very, very, VERY difficult to master.
It took me a while...




Thank you to Harper Collins for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x