Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winnie-the-Pooh and the Grand Christmas Surprise review...

Title- Winnie-the-Pooh and the Grand Christmas Surpirse...
Author- Based on A. A. Milne's classic stories.
Publish date- 2011
Publisher- HG Egmont.

Review...

What I thought:
This was such a beautiful and lovely book- perfect for bringing out the eve of christmas and reading either to yourself or everyone about.
The illustrations are all new, but done in a way that resembles E.H. Shepards's so lovingly and wonderfully...
The story is simple beautiful and I will be sure to treasure this and read it many a time- it's a Classic, isn't it?



Thanks to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute! I'll have to put this on my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Winnie the Pooh, SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x