Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aoki by Annelore Parot review...

Title- Aoki.
Author- Annelore Parot.
Publish Date- October 2011.
Publisher- Hardie Grant- Egmont.

Review Time!

What I thought:
I really do adore this story, there is so much colour and detail to this book! It's amazing! I loved the whole of the story, the guessing parts throughout the story and the the flaps too! I'm a lover of flaps! It's a   truly cute and amazingly pretty book! You all ought to read it!

Romi.xxx

Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!

1 comment:

  1. oh, this book looks really cute Romi! I love flaps in books as well (and my kids)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x