Monday, November 21, 2011

Article 5 by Kristen Simmons review...

Title- Article 5.
Author- Kristen Simmons.
Publish Date- February 2012.
Publisher- Tor Teen.
Cover Blurb- Compliance is Mandatory...

Now for the review...



Thank you to Kirsten Simmons and Tor Teen for this review copy!


What I thought:
I love a well thought out, well written and well characterized dystopian novel and first time novelist  Kristen Simmons has done wonders with an idea that could have been abandoned at any one time.
I adored many of the characters and hated lots too- there were so many feelings that came from me about this book; it was one to leave you thinking (and wondering exactly when she will announce that a sequel will be happening- which it must!) and I was rooting Ember along all the way.
Dystopian novels make me think more than other books, because they're about worlds where awful changes have taken place, where people have to strive just to be themselves. (well, the ones I read are.)
And Article 5 was one of the best! That's all I can say.
That and another mention of sequel hopes...


Romi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x