Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day by Amy de la Haye review...

Title- Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day.
Author- Amy de la Haye.
Publish Date- November 2011.
Publisher- Bloomsbury.

Review Time!

Thank you to Bloomsbury for this review copy!


What I thought:
This is a very sweet picture book, with an exciting story to entertain children aged between 6-9, I think.
The pictures were very unusual, not like pictures I've seen before, and very detailed, and the story, especially where Clara goes to the museum, was very thrilling!  I think children will adore this book! It's very groovy!

Romi.x

3 comments:

  1. oh, that sounds sweet. i love books meant for that age group :)
    they're usually so simple, but that can be really clever. the good ones have a special something you don't get in YA.
    i love kate di camillo books for this reason.
    i got brave love By the way, it looks fantastic. i love how little it is, i could just slip it in my pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    My name's Emily Sutton and I've just seen your lovely review of Clara Button and The Magical Hat Day- which I drew the illustrations for. I'm really pleased that you liked it, I'm currently working on the sequel which will be published next year. Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,
      Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave them! I really appreciate it!
      Romi.x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.